Dear Church Family and Guests,
We are so grateful and excited to be starting phase one of church relaunch! During this phase, services will remain online for those that prefer than option.
Sunday, June 7th is the return date. There are 2 service options at 9:00am and 11:00am. Each service has limited seating, so registration to attend is necessary. You may register below or call 239-495-0400.
We understand that in a church there will be people on all sides of this issue, but we are requesting that as we reconvene, Romans 12:10 will be our standard.
"Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love,
in honor giving preference to one another."
Our goal continues to be the safety and health of all congregants. With that in mind the following guidelines have been established. Please read them BEFORE you register to attend understanding that they are temporary and may change at any time. Be sure to check weekly for updates.
PHASE ONE RELAUNCH GUIDELINES
REQUESTS FOR YOUR COOPERATION
- To attend register below or call 239-495-0400. An email address will be required so that you are able to receive any updates.
- Everyone attending AGE 3 AND ABOVE is requested to wear a mask throughout the service. The exception is for those on the platform leading the service.
- In order to maintain social distancing, we request that all fellowship take place OUTSIDE prior to or following the service.
- Seating will be pre-assigned and pre-arranged in order to enable social distancing. Please remain in your seat upon entry. This includes children.
- Please follow directives of those serving to enable the safest environment for all.
- Restrooms will be open, but please try to limit use.
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND INFORMATION
- There are a limited number of seats per service. Once a service is full, registration will be removed as an option.
- There will be no children's ministry or nursery ministry during phase one, but children are very welcome in the service.
- Services will be one hour in length.
- Seating will be pre-set with social distancing.
- All doors will be open 15 minutes prior to service and remain open for 'touchless' entry and exit.
- Offering will continue to be online or in a secure drop box upon entry/exit.
- No refreshments will be served.
- No communion will be served.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- Seats and touched surfaces will be disinfected before each service.
- Building will be professionally disinfected following each Sunday.
- Anyone displaying symptoms of illness such as a fever, runny nose, sore throat, cough, digestive issue please remain home and watch services online. This includes children.
- We request congregants that are over age 65 with underlying health issues to seriously consider continuing to watch services online.
- We encourage anyone that is fearful or uncertain about the safety of attending in person to continue to watch services online.